As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My college community, where one of the professors was arrested. For healing and repentance. (Jonny)
- My mom who had been out of work for almost two years and found work this week (Danielle)
- Finding out that I will become an aunt soon (Catie)
- My parents finally selling their house (Su)
- God answering my previous prayer to be a blessing to others (Yvonne)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My father who recently lost his job (Skylar)
- God to protect my brother’s future baby (Catie)
- Those of us who struggle with aimlessness and being overwhelmed with choices (Aaron)
- My brother Jason who is getting into unhealthy things in life (Sara)
- My parents’ transition to Austin (Su)
- A close friend of mine who has new baby with mental issues
- Three of my friends that had a close friend recently pass away (Bethany)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Jack Ficklen @ Flickr]