As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our good friend Chris who has recovered from surgery and is back in Austin (Gid)
- Our dear friend E who made it through a difficult week in central Asia (Gid)
- Our daughter Maya Who was born 3 years ago (Lavanya)
- This community that I have been without for the last couple weeks (Chris)
- Jesus choosing me three weeks ago after a life of being an atheist and in drugs (Joseph)
- My friend who visited this weekend and being reminded of God’s goodness through Becca and my community at Vox (Teesa)
- A fair trade project that my wife and I just finished with God’s strength (Tim)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My brother who will stand before a judge tomorrow and for wisdom in finding the right recovery program (Earl)
- Lindy who is the ER and is not sure what’s causing her health problems (Teesa)
- One my good friends who lost her job last year and is about to lose her current one (Rosalie)
- The husband of one the residents who will be deported for a crime he didn’t commit and for the mom who will be a single mother of two (Catie)
- The systemic sin I’m wrestling with and to experience the resurrection and freedom that comes from Christ (Caleb)
- Two friends who go to St. Edwards and who are wrestling with faith and God would open their hearts (Caleb)
- My brother who is on duty in Afghanistan, for his safety until May and for patience in waiting for his return (Silas)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by coquinete @ Flickr]