As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Sam and his friendship and partnership with Vox through the years (Weylin)
- My mom who will going back to Kenya this summer to continue the relationship they have established with her church (Justin)
- The opportunity to transition to a new job Japan (Joe)
- The amazing community and support I have with my roommates (Caleb)
- The joy that I have been experiencing through the healing of my head injury (Claire)
- My health and injuries that are healing (Becky)
- My dad who just retired and for his support and presence in my life (Eric)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Sam and his family as they transition from Mosaic to a new season of life (Weylin)
- Being separated from community and family as I move to Japan (Joe)
- My friend who is a single mom in Colorado whose car broke down and can no longer work (Elora)
- My friend who had a very bad experience in the past but is not seeking help even though she is in need of it (Selah)
- My lack of food stamps (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by SC|Photography @ Flickr]