As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friend Tyler whose brother and pregnant girlfriend were in a car accident but she is doing well (Anslee)
- God opening up an opportunity for my music school auditions (Sonia)
- My friend Antonio who has impacted me to live a better life (Eduardo)
- The improved weather and my improved bronchitis (Becky)
- Su’s health scare last week but she’s fine now (Mick)
- The sermon this morning
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My friend Tyler’s brother who broke his neck and in need of recovery and healing from a car accident (Anslee)
- My auditions for music school this week (Sonia)
- My sister and husband who are trying to adopt from Ethiopia but are facing challenges as the agency has been shut down (Danny)
- My best friend Antonio who was killed in Mexico and leaves behind a family (Eduardo)
- My hurting back (Becky)
- My friend whose mother has mental health issues and is in hospice care and she has become the sole caretaker for her mom (Carrie)
- A student in my school who has been missing for a week (Yvonne)
- My girlfriend who is 41 weeks pregnant and for a healthy and a safe delivery (David)
- My friend’s patience and submission to God’s will as she applies for college (Samuel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by neamoscou @ Flickr]