As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Acceptance to the UT Social Work graduate program (Melissa)
- My new job (Ally)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Kirsten & Constance, who are traveling to Cambodia, Malaysia,and India next week (Brandon)
- Friends Abby, her surgery soon, and her husband Paul while he cares for their 4 kids (Carrie)
- Reagan’s mother, who has stage 3 cancer and is having bowel surgery soon (Carrie)
- My boyfriend, who is in Mexico getting a new work visa, and his safe return home (Ally)
- My family while I’m away traveling, and the women artisans we will meet on our trip (Kirsten)
- Gracious hosting of Stacy & Adam, who are getting married soon and are staying with us
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.