As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The prayers of this community as I was recovering from my injury (Fred)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My neighbor Emma, who passed away last week and leaves behind a few sons, one who has special needs (Gideon)
- Two women in my neighborhood that will dialogue with other in a humble way (Fred)
- My friends living in Niger to experience safety and peace in the midst of violence
- Lori Fox who is on her way to Cambodia to work with women there and for me and daughter going to India to meet with women there as well (Kirsten)
- My leg injury and for Quill, a young man on the Drag who is dying of liver cancer (Becky)
- Joanna and Lisa who don’t have strong family ties in Austin and are feeling lost and in need of meaningful relationships (Dan)
- The students at East Side Memorial high school who have needs
- My friend Amelia who in an abusive relationship and needs courage to leave
- My team in Iraq that is still there training kids at school
- E in Central Asia for protection as he prepares to come back home soon (Mick)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by emma louise. @ Flickr]