As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Today being the 3rd year since I’ve learned to sew. I’ve had such a richer life and been able to be a blessing to others. (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The schools that are supposed to be closed, that they can ban together and fight. (Sam)
- One of my friends that is going through a really tough time in his marriage and is taking some time to regather his life. I pray that you let him know that he is loved. (Matt)
- My students experiencing and expressing their grief. (Marsha)
- My friend and her husband that want to have a baby but keep running into medical issues. (Holly)
- My friend bobby that leaves Wednesday to study abroad in Vienna. For safe travel.
- My brother who will be away for two years for military service. (Wei Shan)
- My competition this weekend, that I can make it past this weekend. (Anslee)
- The soul of a young woman I know who has lost her sister. Pray that her soul is protected from evil. (Becky)
- Peace and safety in Egypt. (Jesse)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by abbytrysagain @ Flickr]