As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- New family and friends moving to Austin and their transitions
- Josh who helped fixed the fence with our neighbor and got to know them better (Natasha)
- The fashion competition I am in later this week and for the first time, I’m facing a competition with joy and excitement (Anslee)
- Starting to songwrite again and being able to hear God through creative outlets (Anslee)
- My friend Amy who had her baby this week (Jen)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our children in Greenhouse and for God to provide someone to serve as part-time staff who can lead them well (Jonny)
- One of my good friends who is making some bad decisions and for my conversations with him (Dan)
- My little brother who fractured his jaw and is having surgery tomorrow in Lubbock (Natasha)
- My husband and I who recently resigned from our ministry and are needing direction for the future (Kristy)
- My cousin who died of a heart attack a week ago and left behind his wife and 2 year old daughter (Sarah)
- Resolution to my financial and health problems (Becky)
- The missionary Terry Cole who serves on the Drag (Becky)
- Amy’s new baby, Brady, who wasn’t breathing when he was born and is still in recovery from complications (Jen)
- My friend who found out her father was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer and for my brother who has heart issues
- My neighbor who had surgery and unexpectedly died yesterday morning and left behind two sons, one who has autism (Karen)
- My grandmother who was hospitalized last week and will be passing on soon and for my dad who is having trouble processing the news
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Boots B @ Flickr]