As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our friends who recently got married (Gena)
- The improving health of my ankle (Claire)
- My grandmother’s enthusiasm and strong spirit in the midst of health problems (Samuel)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Lori who will be moving to a new season in Brooklyn (Brandon D)
- My sister-in-law who had an MRI and discovered spots on her bone and is waiting for tests to see if it’s cancer (Tim S)
- My roommate Kayla whose dad just passed away from swine flu and to help support her in this time
- Jordan and Joshua in the midst of applying for new high school options (Gena)
- My friend Doug who was in the hospital with pneumonia (Becky)
- Provision for a car (Claire)
- Two good friends who left for Bolivia for the next two years to work with a local church (Alison)
- My grandmother who has abnormality in her stomach (Samuel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Sergey Neamoscou @ Flickr]