As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The legacy & gifts of MLK Jr. (Jenny)
- My new nephew, Otto (Samantha)
- Celebrating my child’s 9th birthday, after a long struggle to have kids (Mandy Jo)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- All those lost on the Air Asia flight (Becky)
- A friend’s strength as she faces her first surgery for breast cancer (Autumn)
- Discernment about the decision to teach in Nicaragua (Samantha)
- Healing during the mourning of the Boko Haram victims in Africa
- A little girl I met who is facing the end of her battle with cancer (Leah)
- My grandfather, Carlos, who just moved to be closer to family (Liz)
- My grandfather who just passed after a battle with Parkinsons, & for hope and trust in God during our time of mourning (Caleb)
- The upcoming birthday of my nephew who passed in October & the pain with that (John)
- Comfort & community support for the family of a friend who died this week. (Sally)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Marine Beccarelli @ Flickr]