As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Safe travel I experienced with my wife recently
- My successful sinus surgery and the support of this community (John)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Chris and the health difficulties he is experiencing (Jonny)
- Those who are in need or lonely
- The guy who’s just down the street and is homeless and has been cooking for work but will be losing his job (Steve)
- Two of my roommates doing missions work in Rwanda
- Homeless in Austin and their stories and tragedies
- My sister who is flying back from Kenya today
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by brianwferry @ Flickr]