As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Both my immediate and extended family (Ben)
- The past Christmas season which has been the most happy season in many years for our family (Dawn)
- My best friend’s husband who lost his job four times the last couple years and accepted a dream job recently (Natalie)
- All my friends and family that celebrated my birthday with me this year
- Hearing God’s voice in mysterious ways (Sonia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- This new year, whether we’re in a season of celebration or struggle, that we can meet God in a new way that will change us (Gideon)
- A high school classmate that has 3 young children and found out she has stage 4 cancer (Jon E)
- My family who has recently lost two elderly members and for those who are closest to them (Anslee)
- A former college classmate who is a pastor and father of two who committed suicide yesterday. For healing, comfort and guidance to those grieving (Anslee)
- One of my brothers to have understanding in something happening in his family’s lives (Ben)
- Catie who arrived in El Salvador yesterday and for her transition there (Allison)
- Struggling with anxiety the last couple of years and how it has affected my relationship with my wife and kids
- My father who had quadruple bypass surgery last year and still has a lot of health issues that he is denial about (Dawn)
- My friends not to live in fear despite uncertainty (Natalie)
- My mom who is writing a book about how she was miraculously healed from stage 4 cancer and that it will be an encouragement to others (John K)
- My cousin who is suffering from mental illness
- The Lost and Found ministry that helps those on the Drag (Becky)
- My sister who is going through a difficult time and for my family to support her (Courtney)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by coolhandluke @ Flickr]