As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Using the absurd and the things that don’t make sense to seek us out (Jason M)
- This community being a place of rest for me (Suzie)
- Experiencing healing and freedom over a syndrome I’ve been dealing with for half my life (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The challenge of connecting with and knowing God more this year (Jason M)
- Nicole who was hit by a car on Friday and for her healing (Jeff K)
- My friend Doug who has been sick and in the hospital with pneumonia and his wife Donna (Becky)
- Dolores who was admitted to the hospital last night and for the doctors to have clarity on what’s causing her pain (Rachel)
- Safety and trust as I leave for India for six months (Suzie)
- An interview that I have this week that will determine my direction for the next couple years
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by John watson @ Flickr]