As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- New beginnings, new mercies, and new opportunities to experience God’s grace (Gid)
- My friend Sue, whose life and love she shared with friends and family (Anslee)
- An upcoming year full of personal opportunities (Anslee)
- Our neighbor Darryl who was released from the hospital after a month and is in much better health (Karen)
- Having a place and home to stay and live (Skylar)
- God hearing our cries when we call on Him
- Finally finding a job
- Getting a chance to spend time with friends and this community for the past week (Marsha)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those of us longing for something new and are experiencing something tragic or painful, that we’ll sense the promise of Emmanuel – God with us (Gid)
- My friend Sue who had lung cancer and passed a couple days ago (Anslee)
- A new relationship that’s getting difficult (Skylar)
- Situations that may cause me to lose my home (Becky)
- Baby Rocket who has been vomiting and having diarrhea the last few days and for peace for Teddy and Anna Michelle (Wey)
- Our county and all our leaders that they would have wisdom
- My grandmother who had a hysterectomy to remove cancer but will now need to go through chemotherapy and my mom who is helping her (James)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Xavier Encinas @ Flickr]