As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The many opportunities for our community to grow. (Parker)
- Mother and family had been living in hotel for months and they have found a house. (Delilah)
- A complete stranger came by and helped pay for a snow cone. (Delilah)
- Father was hospitalized and had surgery this past week. He’s now back at home. Thankful for the doctors and nurses that helped him get better. (Kelly)
- Finished teaching a year ago and did not have set plans on a future job. Since then, God has provided several jobs. (Josh)
- Amanda helped provide medication. (Becky)
- For space to listen and be loved. (Asher)
- Step mom’s grandma passed away last week, but people were able to see the bigger picture of peace. (Jacob)
- Someone broke in my car. Wallet was stolen, and rent money was in it. For the opportunity to be thankful.
- A friend tried to commit suicide back in January, but that person is doing better.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- For wisdom as we decide on what to do with our community’s growth. (Parker)
- Friend was robbed and going through tough times. (Lydia)
- Little sister is struggling with depression. This is causing a lot of fear and anxiety in the family on next steps. (Melissa)
- Childhood friend passed away. (Lindsay)
- Tough summer ahead and for those with chronic health problems. (Becky)
- Father came out saying he has had relationships with other men and is HIV positive. For next steps and healing.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by John Watson @ Flickr]