As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- All the prayers for my Dad, he gained his sight back after an operation (Jedda)
- The improvement and grace in relationship with Mom (Caleb)
- The July 4th celebration at CommunityFirst! And the choir that came to sing (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My cousin Jennifer and her husband, as she waits for her pregnancy due date (Alison)
- My disability/social security application after I had to leave my job (Terry)
- Friendships that are strained or broken, and the victims of recent bombings in Istanbul and Baghdad (Melissa)
- The model we’ve been given, and for grace in how we pursue community (Wey)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.