As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Everyone in the community who reached out to me in my job search, for my art teacher job offer this week (Kevin)
- The help my mom needed and found, and the prayers for her from Vox (John)
- The quick healing after my grandfather’s fall (James)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- For my wife and her family as they gather to mourn and celebrate the life of her grandfather (Gideon)
- My best friend after she was diagnosed with breast cancer this week (Lauren)
- A former coworker and friend, who lost her job this week and is a single mom to a 3 year old (Melissa)
- Replacing the items from my stolen purse (Becky)
- My mom, who is learning to parent adult children, and my sister who is pushing boundaries (Madeline)
- My family as all the kids leave home (Caleb)
- A good friend who was diagnosed with thyroid cancer this week, and clarity in finding her next steps (Emma)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.